https://www.currenttrendnews.com
Saudi Arabia suspends section for Umrah, the travel industry in the midst of coronavirus
Saudi Arabia on Thursday suspended foreigners' entry for Umrah and tourism from countries where the new coronavirus has spread, as a growing number of cases outside China deepened fears of a pandemic.
The realm, which has the two holiest locales of Islam in Makkah and Madina, invites a huge number of Muslim guests during the time with a top for Haj. It presented another travel industry visa last October for 49 nations.
The service of remote undertakings said in an explanation that the suspensions were impermanent however given no time span to their expiry. It was vague if Haj, which is booked to start in late July, would be affected.
The section is additionally suspended for visits to Masjid-e-Nabvi in Madina.
Saudi Arabia has had no instances of the coronavirus yet it has been spreading in some neighboring nations.
The service didn't indicate individuals from which nations would be affected however said the realm's wellbeing specialists would figure out where the flare-up comprised a risk.
Saudi Arabia's top the travel industry official said for this present week 400,000 visitor visas had been given since their dispatch in October and the nation plans to draw in 100 million yearly visits in 2030.
The number of new coronavirus contaminations inside China — the wellspring of the episode — was just because overwhelmed by new cases somewhere else on Wednesday, with Italy and Iran rising as focal points of the quickly spreading disease.
Asia detailed many new cases, Brazil affirmed Latin America's first contamination and the new malady — COVID-19 — was likewise identified without precedent for Pakistan, Sweden, Norway, Greece, Romania, and Algeria.
US wellbeing specialists, overseeing in any event 59 cases — for the most part, Americans repatriated from a journey transport in Japan — have said a worldwide pandemic is likely.
President Donald Trump told Americans on Wednesday that the hazard stayed "exceptionally low", and put Vice President Mike Pence accountable for the US reaction.
مکہ مکرمہ اور مدینہ میں اسلام کے دو سب سے متمول مقامات والی ریاست ، سال بھر میں لاکھوں مسلمان زائرین کا حج کی چوٹی کے ساتھ استقبال کرتی ہے۔ اس نے گذشتہ اکتوبر میں 49 ممالک کے لئے نیا سیاحتی ویزا متعارف کرایا تھا۔
وزارت خارجہ نے ایک بیان میں کہا ہے کہ یہ معطلی عارضی تھی لیکن ان کی میعاد ختم ہونے کے لئے کوئی میعاد مقرر نہیں کیا گیا تھا۔ یہ واضح نہیں تھا کہ کیا جولائی کے آخر میں حج کا آغاز ہونا ہے ، اس پر اثر پڑے گا۔
مدینہ منورہ میں مسجد نبوی کے دوروں کے لئے بھی داخلہ معطل ہے۔
سعودی عرب میں کورونا وائرس کے معاملات نہیں ہیں لیکن یہ پڑوسی ممالک میں پھیل رہا ہے۔
وزارت نے ان لوگوں کی توثیق نہیں کی کہ کن ممالک سے ان پر اثر پڑے گا لیکن انہوں نے کہا کہ ریاست کے صحت کے حکام اس بات کا تعین کریں گے کہ پھیلنے کا خطرہ کہاں ہے۔
سعودی عرب کے اعلی سیاحتی عہدیدار نے بتایا کہ رواں ہفتے اکتوبر میں ان کے لانچ ہونے کے بعد سے 400،000 سیاحتی ویزا جاری کیے گئے ہیں اور ملک کا مقصد 2030 میں 100 ملین سالانہ دوروں کو راغب کرنا ہے۔
چین کے اندر نئے کورونا وائرس کے انفیکشن کی تعداد - جو وبا پھیلانے کا ذریعہ ہے - پہلی بار بدھ کے روز کسی اور جگہ سے کہیں زیادہ قابو پالیا گیا ، اٹلی اور ایران تیزی سے پھیلنے والی بیماری کا خطرہ بن کر ابھرے۔
ایشیاء میں سیکڑوں نئے معاملات رپورٹ ہوئے ، برازیل میں لاطینی امریکہ کے پہلے انفیکشن کی تصدیق ہوگئی اور نئی بیماری یعنی COVID-19 کو بھی پہلی بار پاکستان ، سویڈن ، ناروے ، یونان ، رومانیہ اور الجیریا میں پایا گیا۔
امریکی محکمہ صحت کے حکام ، کم از کم 59 معاملات سنبھال رہے ہیں - جن میں زیادہ تر امریکی جاپان میں کروز جہاز سے واپس آئے تھے۔ انہوں نے کہا ہے کہ عالمی وبائی امراض کا امکان ہے۔
صدر ڈونلڈ ٹرمپ نے بدھ کے روز امریکیوں کو بتایا کہ یہ خطرہ بہت کم رہا ، اور نائب صدر مائیک پینس کو امریکی ردعمل کا ذمہ دار مقرر کیا۔




No comments:
Post a Comment
Yahoo News, Today's News, Google News, Trend News and News of the World Now on a website called Current Trend News. if you have any information then contact me.